- Abdicated the responsibility of writing the stimulus package to Nancy Pelosi.
- Defended the pile of crap bill when questioned about its stimulative impact as compared to its socialist agenda.
- Offered up our Czech and Hungarian allies in an inept attempt to trade missile defense of those countries in exchange for Russian negotiations with Iran. Russia dismissed the overture out of hand as a naive attempt.
- Repetitive appointments to cabinet positions that have tax or other legal issues.
- Dissed our closest ally (UK) multiple times in one week.
- Sent state department officials to the UN “Human Rights” conference in Darfur. Refused to stand up for Israel.
- Ignored the inclusion of earmarks totaling almost 8 Billion dollars and almost 9000 specific items in the budget bill. This after specifically calling out budget accountability as one of his highest goals as President.
- Proposed a massive tax increase couched as carbon cap and trade policy. This allows him to say he is not raising taxes while at the same time increasing the tax burden on the average tax payer hugely.
- Showed unbridled hubris and amazing lack of interest in bipartisanship in government policy. Again one of the items he specifically said he would try to foster in his administration.
- ATTACKED members of the press directly. (I have NEVER seen that in any President before). <—This is scary and the exact tactics used in Thugocracies like Venezuela and Iran and North Korea.
I have never seen a more inept beginning to an presidential administration in my life.
I have lost a lot of respect for anyone who voted for this boob. I am going to start calling them on it. He is a walking, talking disaster.